Trans Adults Needed for Study Survey

I am a graduate student at Alliant International University in the San Francisco Bay Area, in the Clinical Psychology Program. If you are a transgender adult between the ages of 18 and 24 living in the U.S. and you have a parent who knows that you are transgender, I invite you to take part in my research study. This form has important information about the reason for doing this study and, if you choose to participate, what your role would be, and how I would like to use your answers:

Research flyer

Mailing Address

23332 Farmington Rd #84
Farmington, MI 48336