Join our Board of Directors
Stand with Trans is a 501(c)(3) founded in February 2015.
Mission: Since 2015, Stand with
Trans, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, has been dedicated to developing programs, educational events and support groups to serve the Transgender Youth. Our mission is to provide the tools needed by transgender youth so they will be empowered, supported and validated as they transition to their authentic life.
Vision: To erase the stigma surrounding trans identities.
Stand with Trans is seeking individuals with the following expertise and/or attributes to join its Board of Directors.
Talent and skills that we are currently seeking:
- A commitment to diversity, inclusion, and social justice, relative to the transgender population
- Knowledge of gender identity and expression and the importance of acceptance, validation and visibility
- Strong relationship building skills
- Prior nonprofit experience
- Fundraising experience and/or an interest in taking an active role in this area
- Team player
If you have a professional background as a licensed mental health clinician and/or are experienced in macro work, or in finance/accounting, we would especially love to hear from you!
All transgender and nonbinary individuals are encouraged to apply. You do not have to live in Michigan to apply; meetings currently are virtual and moving forward we will accommodate a variety of geographic locations.
View the Board Member Application and Apply Here. (Download the PDF, save, and email to email@example.com!)
23332 Farmington Rd #84
Farmington, MI 48336